The VC & Founder Sentiment Survey is an ongoing initiative to track how early-stage Investors and Founders are reacting to the COVID-19 crisis.
The goal is to provide a reference point to the community in the midst of one of the most unpredictable climates we’ve seen.
286 Seed & Series A Founders & 114 VCs provided their thoughts on important questions such as:
- Are VCs really investing at the same pace?
- How long do Founders think it will be before the economy recovers? What about VCs?
- Are Founders changing their fundraising plans?
- What percentage of Founders have made layoffs?
- What is the impact on hiring?
- What are other Founders doing to cut expenses?