Nobody should navigate COVID19 alone.
Now more than ever, let’s use our digital platforms to connect, support,and share. We’re not alone. We can get through this!
Here is a list of resources that I’m collecting from various government, peers, and funding sources. I’ll update this any time I have new information or application links as best as I can.
If you have some great resources to share, please add in the comments section below. If you know of someone looking for help, share this link.
Table of Contents
Yes, it’s a long post! Copy the header and Use CTRL+F to navigate to the section you’re interested in.
- Info: Government Info & Tools
- Funding: Financing PO’s & Commercialization
- Funding: Non-Salary Funding for Businesses
- Funding: Salaries & Wages for Employers
- Funding: Unemployment & EI for Individuals
- Loans: Long Term
- Loans: Short Term
- Funders: Who’s Still Funding Startups in Canada
- Resources: How to Transition to a Digitial Workforce