We know that your business may be experiencing disruptions resulting from the global outbreak of COVID-19. We’ve heard that a little financial support can go a long way, so we are offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits to help during this challenging time.
How the program can help
- Keep your workforce going strong
- Help with your rent costs
- Connect with more customers
- Cover operational costs
Up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in more than 30 countries where we operate will be able to receive the grant. To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be a for-profit company
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
How do I apply?
We’re proud to partner with Ureeka to administer our application process. If you meet the eligibility requirements above, you can apply as soon as applications become available in your area. Full Terms and Conditions for the Small Business Grant Program can be found here.
For more information about what to expect when you apply, view next steps in the Small Business Grants Guide.